Sunday, September 14, 2008

Report for Saturday 13.09.08

Earnings for today was $0.27. This is much better than last Saturday's paltry $0.01 earnings.

It has been quite encouraging to see that my daily adsense earnings are quite "consistent" in a certain sense where I am able to make a little money every other day.

I have decided to make an earnings goal that I will try to hit by the end of 2008.

My earnings goal for Google's Adsense is this:

1. To earn greater than $2 in a single day.
2. To earn greater than $14 in a single week.
3. To earn greater than $60 in a single month.

Goal no.1 should be easy to hit as I have earned close to $2 before but never surpassing that mark. Goal no.2 and Goal no. 3 should be quite challenging as my total earnings today compounded over the months is still less than $15.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails