Monday, October 13, 2008

Adsense Earnings for Sunday

My Daily Adsense Earnings for Sunday was $0.00.

I still have not managed to earn above $2 in a single day! This is after months of tireless blogging. Am I doing something wrong?

What do I need to do to keep my daily adsense earnings high and steady. It seems like there are so many websites or ppl out there who are able to achieve a high adsense earnings constantly.

Perhaps I need to do more research on this matter.

Today is Oct 13 and I have only managed to earn $2.18 from Google's adsense.
My daily adsense earnings for the month of October actually fluctuated between $0.00 and $1.60.
But overall, the number of days my adsense earning was $0.00 is actually quite significant.

Earnings for the entire month of September was $10.28.
Will my adsense earnings for October be able to exceed this amount? I have to earn another $8.10 in the remaining 17 days of October. Wish me Luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails