Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Adsense Earnings for Wednesday 15.10.08

Just when I was lamenting that my adsense earnings did not seem to be improving, today's adsense earnings have hit $1.69 ! And today is not even over yet..

Will today be the day that I see my Adsense earnings cross the $2 barrier mark?
I certainly hope so.

So what is the possible explanation for the increase in adsense earnings? I noticed that though my traffic has decreased substantially, but the click through rate has increased thus resulting in a higher payout. This however only occurs on certain days as my adsense earnings for certain days can still be $0.00.

Another thing I did was to remove adsense from some of my websites that had traffic but had little clicks. Maybe that helped to improve my adsense earnings too.

Time to pop the champagne? Maybe not. Let's see how much more my adsense earnings can go up for today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails