Saturday, February 20, 2010

2 Best Tips to Improve Adsense Earnings

I have read many tips on how one can increase their Google's adsense earnings. Frankly, I have not implemented all of them. But I have tried quite a few techniques and I must say that there are a few things one can certainly do to boost their earnings.

Today, I will share two simple tips which WORKED for me.

1. Large Rectangle ad is the one that has worked best for me thus far. I hated the way it looks as I felt that it took up too much space. I have toggled with it many times and realised that everytime I swapped the Large Rectangle ads for half banners or even full banners, my earnings would drop significantly. Another thing to note is to blend the colors of your ads with those of your blog.

2. Blog regularly. Notice I use the word regularly and NOT frequently. Give people an idea of how often they should visit your site for updates. This should help you to retain existing viewers while attracting new viewers. The key is to make sure that the content on your site is always updated and refreshed so that people will read the information on it. This will help increase your traffic and hopefully pageviews. With an increase in traffic, your adsense earnings can only improve.

So there you have it, two simple tips that have worked for me. Hope to hear success stories soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails