Wednesday, December 1, 2010

6th Cheque from Google Adsense

I got my 6th cheque from Google's Adsense program. Slightly over $100USD

Some days, it just seems that I am going nowhere in life. And these cheques will then pop up in my mail box to my surprise. Then suddenly I realise that I have a virtual "life" online where I shed my office clothes and turn into a serial blogger/writer/journalist (except without the high pay and expertise)

It almost feels like this office parkour clip. Watch it for a good laugh




2 comments:

Teresa Schultz said...

Well done on receiving your 6th Adsense cheque. I received my 5th one this month. Using Google Adsense for some extra income is fun. It can be hard to chase after the big bucks through Adsense, but it's certainly possible with a lot of hard work.

Unknown said...

This is a very nice information here. I have also make money with adsense and i really assured every one reading that i'm also a living testimoney to what you have said that if you visit my blog at www.billgatesguide.blogspot.com and www.googlemillionaires.blogspot.com, you will actually the articles i have posted to proof that you can easily make money with your google adsense if you do it right and follow the adsense terms and condition. I love your good work here. Cheer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails