Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Project Started - PageRank 0 to PageRank 3 in 3 Months

I have started a brand new project. What I am attempting to do is to start a new site and attempt to bring it from pagerank 0 to pagerank 3 in like 3 months. It is a totally new and crazy idea that I just had. And that is why I had named it Show Me The Crazy.

Now just a small favor to all my fellow bloggers or site owners out there. If you could just do me a kind favour, do link your site/blog/postings to the site that I have just listed above. When you have done so, kindly drop a comment either in this site or the Show Me The Crazy site so that I can thank you personally.

This is just an experiment and I really hope it works. So show me the crazy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails