Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blogging Blitz

I have decided to start on a new campaign that I will call Blogging Blitz. The goal of my campaign is simply this:

I will have until the end of this year to own a total of 100 sites/blogs. Each blog and site will have minimally 10 posts.

So there you have it. 100 blogs with 10 posts!

I reckon that with this kind of "real estate" on the internet, my ability to grow my online income can only increase. This will also aid to increase my overall adsense earnings.

Related Articles:
Adsense Earnings Goal
Records for Adsense

1 comment:

Tan Dai Hwee said...

Very impressed with what you have done for yourself through stocks and adsense.

Just a quick suggestion. To ensure that your 100 sites are money makers, you need to be selective in the market you target.

Plan your content well, place your ads (adsense & Clickbank) strategically and start driving lots of traffic.

Would love to see what you get in 3 months time. All the very best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails