Monday, January 18, 2010

My Pledge for 2010: $100 per day in Adsense Earnings

I originally hoped to increase my adsense earnings to $10 per day for this year.

However, after viewing some motivational video, I have decided to add a zero behind the original figure. That is $100 per day.

I can do a lot with $100 per day in online income. The deal is this. To earn 10 times the amount, I have to HELP 10 times the amount of people I am currently helping.

If anyone is reading this, please give me some suggestions or questions that you might have on adsense and I hope to be able to answer your queries while sharing from my own personal experience.

5 comments:

Troy said...

$100 a day sounds like it is a very good and obtainable goal. I applaud you in you efforts. I would be interested in the motivational videos that you mentioned....could you post a link to them.

Thanks.
Troy Vandeventer
https://my-blog-tips.com

Deejimon TV said...

Yes please. I want to see the motivational video that you mentioned here.

=llama=
Pinoy Blogger Money Maker

Anonymous said...

Okay.. I will look for the link and post it here.

Anonymous said...

I have posted it on 30 Jan 2010.

You can search for it under the tag "Videos" or simply go to the archive to look for it =)

Cheers and stay in touch!

All about Rabbits said...

wake up, man
I work with Adsense for 2 years ago and my earning is $1-2 / day.

It's not possible to get $100 per day unless 10,000 unique visitors /day.

I don't think so :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails