Thursday, January 28, 2010

Over 1000 Page Impressions (New Record)

On 25 Jan 2010, Monday...........I received my record page impressions!

The total page impressions for that day was 1031. Adsense earnings however was less than $3 for that day.

This only spurs me on to try to hit that 3000 page impressions target that I have set for myself this year.

Hopefully I will be able to achieve another record page impression for the month of February.

The trick I realised was to blog regularly at 2 of my most visited blogs. This helped to draw a constant stream of visitors I guess. January 2010 will indeed be a spectacular month in terms of page impressions, adsense earnings and stuff.

Getting geared up for February already.

I need to further improve in the following areas:

1. Expand this blog to include Adsense and blogging tips. (Not so much about adsense but more about blogging I guess) Afterall, there is only so much you can learn about adsense. Blogging is the key to driving traffic to your site and the traffic will do the job.

2. Increase my postings at improve the content of my posts.

3. Advertise my blogs further.

1 comment:

oddindia said...

good posting....how can i get adsense
approval?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails