Saturday, January 30, 2010

The No.1 Sin in Blogging

We all commit sins when blogging.

Some of us write too long paragraphs, some of us forget to respond to comments, etc.

For me, the no.1 sin in blogging is checking my adsense earnings day in day out.

I have been doing it religiously for the past few months as I am amazed at how much my earnings have increased over the years simply by blogging original and creative content.

But then I realised that I am wasting TOO MUCH of my precious time checking this information. Afterall, how much money can one truly earn in adsense when he is just starting out?

If I had put to good use all the time that I had spent checking my adsense earnings, I could easily put up one additional posting on my blog.

I need to rid myself of the bad habit.

What is your No. 1 Blogging Sin?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails