Monday, February 1, 2010

Record Earnings for January 2010

Another new record for my foray into Adsense.

After long experimentation and trials, I have finally managed to get an all time high adsense earnings for the month of January which stands at $65.22.

Not bad considering that I averaged around 2-3 posts per day.

Lessons Learnt:

1. Page impressions matter. Generally, the higher your page impressions, the higher your adsense earnings will be. Of course, there can be days when there is lot of traffic but you hardly make a cent.

2. Keeping blogs interesting and educational. I have always tried to keep my postings as interesting and educational as possible. This is even done when I have little time to write down my thoughts peacefully. Interesting posts attract readers. Educational posts retains them as your readers. Of course, you can just rely on having interesting posts all day long but there might come a day when your readers abandon you for someone more interesting.

3. I have blogged on 2 separate blogs regarding 2 separate topics. It works well for me at the current rate but I question my ability to do this on 3 separate sites or even 4. The amount of time taken to provide quality content regularly can be daunting especially if the topics are vastly different.

I hope February 2010 will be another record breaker so that I can hit my desired online income of $100 per day. Almost 2 years of effort and still little to show for. I need to get this right!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails