Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Adsense Earnings for January 2010

(Image by kwerfeldein)



I know it is a bit late to be blogging about my adsense earnings for the month of January 2010 when it is almost close to the end of February.


Anyway, I was just looking through my site when I stumbled upon my records of my adsense earnings for Jan 2009. You can see the posting about my Jan 2009 earnings here.


Record Earnings for January 2010 = $65.22


My revenue for the first month of 2010 was a whopping $65.22.


It has been a roller coaster ride for me throughout the one year. At times, I almost wanted to give up and start using another advertiser or some other means to monetise my various sites. But laziness got the better of me and I stuck with good old Google.


By increasing my posting frequencies and the length of my articles with some attention paid to search engine optimisation, I was able to increase the traffic flow to two of my sites which helped to bring in the largest amount of revenue.


My next goal would be to cross the $100 barrier for adsense earnings in a month and then cross the HUGE barrier of $100 per day. So far, I don't really know of anyone who has managed to done it using legit methods. The methods that I come across online all seem a little BlackHat and a little illegal based on Google Adsense terms of service.


Earning $65 a month from adsense is indeed something that I could never have imagined in 2009. Now, I just have to dream for the stars and hope that I at least hit the clouds.


I wonder what my January 2011 earnings would be like?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails