Thursday, March 25, 2010

How Often Do You Check Your Adsense Earnings?

Are you committing the sin of checking your adsense earnings every now and then hoping that by some miraculous chance, your earnings will go up?

Many people spend way too much time checking on their adsense earnings every now and then. In fact, I am guilty of this bad habit too.

There have been times in my life when I have checked my adsense earnings for literally 5 to 10 times a day. That is almost everytime that I get a chance to use the internet!

Here is one thing that I realised. Checking your adsense earnings can be a total waste of time!

So what if you know how much you have earned today. It will not change anything. You can better use your time to do the following things:

1. Craft more posts.
2. Comment on other people's blog.
3. Do a dead link hunt.
4. Do some search engine optimisation.
5. Do some keyword research.

So there you have it. Some useful things you can do instead of spending time checking on your adsense earnings. I have decided to stop checking my adsense earnings for the rest of this month. I hope I succeed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails