Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How To Earn $1 A Day From Adsense

I have been earning $1 per day from Adsense (and sometimes even more) quite consistently over the past few months. How did I do it?

Firstly, I started updating my sites alot more regularly and frequently.

Secondly, I tried to include quality content over just mere quantity.

Thirdly, I increased the number of sites that I own.

This 3 simple steps were what it took to get me from $0 adsense earnings to a steady $1 per day in adsense earnings. It definitely was not an easy process.

Some experts view that each of their posting is worth in terms of thousands of dollars. For me, I think each of my posting is worth tens of dollars. It is like building up a huge database of articles so that when the time comes for my blog to receive the huge amount of traffic that Google will direct to me, the blog will be able to convert many of these visitors into regular readers.

SHARING MY EXPERIENCE ABOUT ONE BLOG

I have a blog about financial freedom here (http://sgfinancialfreedom.blogspot.com)

When I first started this blog, it had only 5 to 10 visitors a week. Sometimes, maybe only 5 to 10 unique visitors in a month. Did I give up? No!

I continued to add content even though no one was reading it. I continued to improve upon the site and slowly, the readers started to pour in. I now see the benefits of my previous postings as readers are bound to read more than 1 posts per visit (well, at least most readers).

So with 1 reader, I can get around 2 to 3 page impressions. As you will most probably know by now, increased page impressions leads to a greater likelihood that someone clicks on the ads that you have.

The thing about earning money from adsense is to never give up. Even when it seems like nothing is working. Keep trying and one day the money will come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails