Monday, March 15, 2010

Another $29 till next adsense payout

At 15 Mar 10, I am at $71 in terms of adsense earnings.

That means that I need another $29 for my 4th adsense payout in 2 years. In the past, making $29 in one or two months would seem like an impossibilty. Today, this has become the norm for my adsense earnings.

In fact, I hope to hit the $29 shortfall by middle of next month. That is roughly $1 per day in terms of adsense earnings and is easily achievable even if I do not update my blogs.

My various blogs draw a high number of viewers each day and somehow, the quantity of postings also keep viewers coming back for more. So even if I do not update the blogs, readers have something to read from the archives that they might not have read before. So each new posting I have is like adding on to my previous work. My blog keeps growing and the adsense earnings also keep rising.

I can only rub my hands in glee as I wait patiently for my fourth Google Adsense Paycheck.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails