Sunday, March 21, 2010

How To Earn $10 A Day From Adsense

A long time ago, I set myself the goal of earning $1 per day from adsense. I have already achieved a certain level of success as my average earnings per month range from $30 to $60 per month. This is quite a formidable feat for me considering that I am only using adsense on my blogs.

What seemed like a long and tedious journey slowly bore fruit as I saw my page impressions increase. So did the number of unique visitors visiting my site. And of course, there was this sheer joy of seeing the pagerank of my sites increase.

With the hurdle of the $1 per day finally cleared, I decided to set the goal of earning $10 per day (or even $100 per day) for this year.

Here are my thoughts on how one might go about earning $10 per day from Adsense:

1. Increase blogging frequency
2. Increase the number of blogs
3. Comment on other people's blogs
4. Link Exchange
5. Search Engine Optimisation & Keyword research

I believe that if I can carry out this 5 steps faithfully, it will be possible to earn $10 a day just from Adsense alone. Maintaining the earnings will however be a different matter altogether as the number of blogs that I have to create will be quite a lot. I estimate that a good 20 to 30 blogs of a certain quality will be necessary. On the otherhand, I could put all my eggs in one basket and hope that one of my blogs will have a much higher number of readers, page impressions and clicks. This is of course a more sustainable strategy but which will also require more effort on my part.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails