Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why I Started This Site


I started this site back in 2008 when I was exploring the use of Adsense in my blogs. The purpose of this site was to record down my adsense earnings and hopefully generate earnings from this site too.


It was pretty silly because I did not realise back then that Google actually allows me to track all my adsense earnings daily. When I realised my folly, I decided to stop recording my adsense earnings on this site as it was plain silly. Besides, who will be interested in reading a blog that just talks about my daily adsense earnings every single day?

In 2009, I decided to take this blog to the next level by putting in more content heavy articles so as to contribute to the existing pool of knowledge on what works and doesn't work for Adsense. These various tips are incorporated into this site and should provide a foundational building block to all readers or bloggers or webmasters who are keen on using Adsense to monetise their sites.


I believe that I give a very honest view on my own experiences and hopefully, the reader will be able to discover some of the mistakes that I have made. Hopefully, they will also learn some simple tips that will help increase their adsense earnings.

In 2010, I want to bring this blog to an even higher level. I hope to achieve the 300 posts for this blog by end of the year and also hope that this will increase the pagerank to 2.

I hope that you will find the tips in this site useful. Do leave feedback and comments if you have any.

Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails