Monday, October 18, 2010

Earn $10 A Day Online

I managed to break another new record and earned more than $10 online from a single day! This really shows that hard work does pay off and as long as you put your heart to something, it can come true.

After over 2 years of trial and error, I have finally broken the $10 per day barrier in terms of online earnings from adsense. There were some days that almost looked like they would break the $10 per day barrier but it did not.

I don't know what to expect next. I haven't really been working on any new projects lately and I have not been doing anything that will be considered active.

I have been thinking of doing a blogging blitz again to just chalk up some points and play catch up in my blogging scene. However, work has been piling up and I have found little time to write.

For those of you who are interested in knowing how I managed to break the $10 per day record, just read my previous few posts. You will get the rough background of the story.


2 comments:

Callan S. said...

It's taken me months and months just to accrue $15 dollars total - each month it was just a few cents or nothing, even!

financialfreedom said...

I hope u keep trying. It took me a long time too to even start earning $1 per day.

As long as you build up a sizeable database of content, it should not be too difficult.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails